Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Be The Revolution

Be The Revolution.

This is a statement of promise.

This is a declaration of life.

This is an assurance of a better way.

I, ______________________________________, do hereby promise to live to the utmost greatness for the duration of this God given blessed life.
(Print Name)

Life:
I will wake up every morning with the will for an epic purpose, whatever your impressively great reason for being may be. I will help those in need for the just cause of being there for them. I will never let anyone discount me, and will drown their insolent opinions or comments with nothing more than what is necessary without lowering my standards. I will donate in whatever way feasibly possible to better the lives of those around me. I will spend every moment exhausting the importance of Life to the audiences of the world. I will change the world with only one life to live. I will live to Be The Revolution.

Liberty:
I will never let anyone come between me and my principles. I will make a difference through the avenues of responsibility which have been given to me. I will vote when reasonably necessary, because my vote counts. I will do whatever it takes to stand for what I believe in. I will justify my reasoning and purpose when necessary, because my place in life matters. I will change the world with only one life to live. I will live to Be The Revolution.

Pursuit of Happiness:
I will go above and beyond my means to carry out a beautiful day, no matter the circumstances. I will play all day. I will dance all night. I will run faster. I will walk slower. I will climb higher. I will see more everything. I will instill an upstanding, respectful work ethic toward any vocational opportunity, and absorb the knowledge and prospects to better my life. I will do more everything. I will travel outside of my comfort and try new things, unless considered demeaning to my personal belief. No matter where I end up, I will never forget where I came from. I will change the world with only one life to live. I will live to Be The Revolution.

By signing this I confidently concur with the above.

I will Be The Revolution...

____________________________________________________ _______________________
(Signature) (Date)


____________________________________________________
(Contact Info--Cell,Email,Address)

This should be the statement of Life, this is for you to consider. It's time to stop mediocrity. It's time to step up and live. If you would like me to hold you to this; print it off, fill in the information, and send it to me. All I ask is that you stop, take a look around, and make sure you're getting the most out of Life.