Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Who do you know?

In our lifetime we will see hundreds, if not thousands, of people come and go. Some may not be the healthiest for your life, and may try to take advantage of it or ruin it in some way. Others will come in and make your life truly worth living. Some you'll become "BFF's" with, some you'll become totally attracted to, some will be there to hold your hand, some will touch your heart, and some will become the greatest blessing of your life.

I've met thousands of people in my lifetime. My friends, wow, what can I say about my friends? Then again, what can't I say about my friends? I have been blessed, 100%, absolutely, incredibly blessed. Some of you have been here from the beginning, I thank you for staying by me, even in the hard times. Some have moved on, and I miss them very much, I need some of you back. Some I have hurt, I am truly sorry, there's nothing I can do to reverse what I have done, but know that with everything in me, I am sorry. Some have hurt me, I love you. I hate we may never know what kind of friendship we could have had, but maybe some day we will. But know that no matter what, I love you. Some I have fallen in love with, know I love you and I will forever be here for you. Some of my friends, well, there are no words for, because they are absolutely how God designed friends to be. They have been and continue to be the greatest blessings in my life. Most of them have become family more than friends. I'm not sure what I've done to deserve anyone I've ever met, but I know God must be watching out for me, cause he puts the perfect person in at the perfect moment. I love you all, with every ounce of my heart and soul, I love you. Even if you don't.