Monday, September 19, 2011

Right There...

Did you see it? Keep looking. Watch for it. There it is. It's that look. A lost, misunderstood, dead stare glare of useless, meaningless, loneliness in their eyes. Gazing off into the distance. Searching for everything. Finding nothing. How can you pull them in to a feeling of a blissful, Utopian sanctuary? Make them feel wanted. Make them feel needed. Make them feel loved. What do we show them? Where do we take them? What do we give them? Even pondering the very predicament I begin to feel helpless to them. I want to help. I want to do something. I want to show them. We have such an astounding purpose, and it's aggravating not knowing what it is. But that should not hold us back from reaching out and exhausting every second of our lives to finding, helping, or considering the staple that will change the world. I may not totally know why I'm here, but in my last seconds I will smile knowing I exhausted myself helping, searching for, respecting, considering, persevering for, raising, covering, comforting, lifting, talking to, spoiling, hugging, including, endeavoring with, inspiring, debating with, protecting, standing up for, watching, driving, walking with, caring for, knowing, and loving you, you, you, you, all of you. Because those are the things that make me happy, make my life beautiful, and make me who I am. Thank you.